The following are expert witnesses for 3GPP technology matters. Our experts cover the technologies of: 3GPP, LTE, 3G, 4G, CDMA, WDCMA, GPS, IEEE 802 standard with deposition and testifying experience.
#1051 Consultant holds an Electrical Engineering Ph.D. and has over 40 years of wireless telecommunication industry experience. He has invented over 30 patents and applications, lectured at respected institutes and has a great deal of litigation along with testifying experience.
- Mobile phones and networks: LTE (4G), WCDMA – UMTS (3G), 3GPP HSDPA – HSUPA, Wimax (4G) LMDS OFDMA based
- 3GPP and 3GPP2 protocol stack MAC/RRC/RLC, smartphones, low power design, GUI
- Software technologies: Voice applications, Parallel computing, Distributed computing, Mobile applications, C, C++, Matlab, Assembly, Client Server, Remote desktop, Voice streaming, Media streaming
- Alliance: 3GPP HSPA/WLAN, Blue Tooth, BTLE, UWB, 802.16 WiMax
- LBS: 3GPP GPS / 3GPP2 A-GPS, Location Based Services, LBS tracking, GPS database
- Computer architecture: Processor design, DSP, RISC/CISC, Memory, hardware abstraction, Virtualization, Virtual machines
- Mobile computing: 3GPP baseband processing, channel coding and modem, application processors, graphics processors, Display and power management
- Music, Voice and Video coding and encoding, including MP3, MP2, VoIP, 3GPP AMR, 3GPP2 EVRC, WB
#1101 Consultant has over 20 years of wireless industry experience and is a recognized expert in CDMA and OFDMA. He was a post-baccalaureate Adjunct Professor for the University of California San Diego (UCSD) where he taught in the CDMA Specialization Certificate Program. Consultant has developed and delivered IS-95, cdma2000, 1xEV-DO & UMTS / LTE technology and deployment based courses to an international customer list of nearly 100 companies. Consultant has expert witness experience.
- 3GPP UMTS/ LTE Rel 99 through Rel 11 Phy, MAC, RLC, PDCP, RRC
- 3GPP2 IS-95 /IS-2000 IS-856 Physical Layer, MAC, LAC, L3
- Curriculum Development
- Drop call HO failure analysis/ System Parameter tuning & Troubleshooting
- Dynamic Instructor
- End-to-End System Expertise
- Expert Consultant for Patent Analysis
- Fresh Market and Business Perspective
- IS-2001 & IS-835 Wireless IP and IETF
- Needs Assessment
- Network Planning and deployment PN Scans/Neighbor List Tuning/QXDM
- Wireless Technologies Standards/ Optimization
- Wireless Technology Training/Consulting
#1178 Consultant is an expert in telecommunications, with 30 years in the sector. He spent more than twenty years with a communication company. He had responsibility for a group’s research activities, intellectual property and technology standards. Consultant was chairman of the Board of the ETSI, and continues as a board member. He has expert witness experience along with testifying and has a Doctorate.
#1179 Consultant is a professor and the department chair of Electrical and Computer Engineering. He received his Ph.D. and M.S. from top universities. He is an IEEE Fellow, a Sloan Fellow, and a recipient of the National Science Foundation CAREER Award.
Consultant’s research interests are in the areas of mobile and wireless networks with a focus on protocol design, performance evaluation, and at-scale field trials. His group developed the first multi-user beam-forming WLAN system that demonstrates a key performance feature to be provided by IEEE 802.11ac. His group also co-developed a clean-slate-design hardware platform for high-performance wireless networks.
Consultant has expert witness experience along with testifying experience.
#1180 Expert with a Ph.D. in Electrical engineering is a consultant for wireless and optical communication companies. He is a former voting member of IEEE802.11 (active in 802.11n and 802.11s). He has expert witness experience along with deposition experience.
#1214 Consultant is an expert with over 40 years of experience in the mobile communication – his expertise is in Mobile Systems – Cellular, Wireless, 3G, 4G, LTE, BPL, Satellite and Traditional Telephony Wireless, Cellular and 3G Mobile Phone Systems, GPS, 911, TCPA, CALEA Standards and Protocol, SS7. Telephony Systems, Standards and Protocols Broadband, Internet and WiFi/WiMax, Data, Billing Systems (CDR) & Standards development. Consultant has expert witness experience and has testified.