The following are expert witnesses for Consumer Electronics matters. Our experts cover the technologies of but not limited to: power supplies, electronics products along with deposition and testifying experience.
#1024 He is a professor in Mechanical Engineering with over 40 years of industry experience. This Expert has authored 36 books, 48 book chapters, over 500 articles and has spoken at invited talks, lectures and key note presentations. His Expertise is in opto-electronics semiconductor package, microelectronic packaging design, power supplies, fans, systems, electronic products and MEMS packaging. He has written expert reports, deposed and testified at federal and ITC courts.
- Electronic products
- MEMS packaging
- Microelectonic packaging design
- Power supplies
- Semiconductor package
#1033 This consultant has over 30 years of industry experience in DVD, multimedia, DRM technology he holds 13 patents. He has served as an expert witness.
#1045 Consultant is an electrical engineer with 35 years of experience in the electronics industry. As an independent consultant, he has served a diverse clientele having equally diverse needs. He has consulted with large corporations, small companies, startup companies, and individual entrepreneurs concerning their products and technologies. Consultant has managed projects, studied product and system feasibility, assessed technology, advised executive management, mentored young engineers, and served as an expert witness in patent litigation. He developed electronic products, systems, and devices for industrial, consumer, commercial, military, and medical applications. He performed research and development in corporate and academic laboratories, and worked with testing, sustaining engineering, and manufacturing organizations. He had also taught graduate and undergraduate courses in electronics, computer networks, and control theory.
Consultant developed analog circuits, digital circuits, and electronic microcontroller-based devices for a variety of applications, including light detection, sensing industrial valve position using magneto-resistive devices, diagnosing under-the-hood automotive sensors, detecting phosphorescence, measuring the height of river water, charging batteries for an orthopedic tool, and testing furnace igniters. He’s designed servo systems, data detectors, signal processors, and test systems for magnetic disk and CD, DVD, Magneto-Optical (MO), and WORM optical disc technologies, and designed computer peripheral devices for PC, EISA, VME, and proprietary data busses. He has evaluated product design and performance and has characterized electronic and electro-mechanical components for performance and failure.
#1094 Consultant is an electrical engineer with 35 years of experience in the electronics industry. He has developed electronic products, systems, and devices for industrial, consumer, commercial, military, and medical applications. He has also taught graduate and undergraduate courses in electronics, computer networks, and control theory. Expert has a great deal of litigation and testifying experience.
- Analog Circuit Design
- Assembly Language
- C, Visual Basic, Pascal, Fortran
- Computer System Peripherals
- Control Systems
- Data Acquisition
- Data Communications
- Data Storage
- Digital Circuit Design
- Digital Signal Processing
- Electro-Mechanical Devices
- Embedded Systems
- FPGA Development
- Instruments and Measurements
- Laser Optics
- Low-Power Electronics
- Magnetic Disk Technology
- Mathematical Modeling MATLAB & Simulink
- Optical Detection
- Optical Disk Technology
- Product Development
- Programming Languages
- Servo Systems
- Software and Firmware
- SPICE Simulation
- System Design
- VHDL and Verilog
- Wide Band Circuit Design
#1098 Expert has over thirty six years of extremely broad based experience in the analysis, simulation, design, development, integration, testing and debug of multi-disciplinary electronic systems. His primary areas of focus include computer-related technology; embedded hardware; embedded firmware and software for a plurality of hardware platforms, in several different programming languages; medical product design and development; instrumentation and control systems; data communications products; multi-disciplinary system design and simulation; digital and analog circuit design; signal integrity simulation and modeling for high-speed digital circuits; power management and distribution in electronic equipment/products; automatic test equipment (ATE) product development and data compression systems. He is an experienced forensic consultant and expert witness.
- Data Compression
- DVD player technology
- Electronic Product and Circuit Design, Development, Debug and Integration
- Electronic Systems Power Distribution
- Instrumentation and Control Systems
- Interdisciplinary Systems Engineering
- Medical Electronics and Equipment
- PC Motherboard and Peripherals Design
- Printed Circuit Board Engineering, Design Rules and Stackup specification
- Real Time Applications Programming in C++, C, various Assembly languages and microcode
- Signal Integrity for High Speed Digital Circuits
- Simulation and modeling in PSPICE, HyperLynx, Polar CITS25, FORTRAN and BASIC
- Speech Recognition & Synthesis
#1107 Expert is an Automotive Electronics Engineer and consultant. He has more than 40 years involved with hands-on design, development, testing, manufacturing, and technical marketing of Automotive Electronics Components & Systems for both OEM and Aftermarket. Expert has worked on nearly every electronic system used in vehicle and also has experience with Consumer Electronics Products, Medical Devices, and Voice Recognition/Natural Language Dialogue software platforms.
#1137 Consultant has over 35 years’ experience in electronics design, computer systems, communications systems, hardware, and software. He worked on packet-switching networks, including the ARPAnet and early TCP/IP systems at BBN in the 1970’s, custom Very-Large-Scale Integrated Circuits at Xerox Palo Alto Research Center in 1981, designed the production Xerox single-chip Optical Mouse, assisted Jim Clark (later founder of Silicon Graphics, Inc.) in testing his first Geometry Engine chips, and led the custom chip design efforts for the Apple Macintosh team in 1982 – 1983. He also led Apple’s efforts to support TCP/IP, and ran Apple’s first internet commerce pilot program. He was Director of Technology at Netscape from 1996 – 1997. At Xerox, he also led initial deployment and internal communications efforts related to Ethernet. At Apple and at Netscape he was very active with standards efforts. He studied packet voice in a graduate seminar at MIT, and has also worked on wired and wireless communications systems, including 802.11. He combines a strong understanding of technology with an in-depth approach to business needs.
#1220 Consultant is an Experienced Engineering Manager and real-time embedded systems Software and Hardware Engineer with diverse technical skills and a strong customer- and quality-oriented style of leadership. Accomplishments include product development and validation of both PC-based and consumer electronics digital video and audio products for profitable mass production by major OEM customers, and the staffing and training of a software engineering department that led to a corporate IPO and later to an acquisition by a world-class IC manufacturer.
- Software engineering management
- Embedded systems and real-time software and firmware design
- Hardware design, software design, and software architecture
- Hardware (board-level design, debug, and validation), software (C, assembly), and test engineering
- Direct interaction with customers and customer representatives
- Identification of product requirements
- Knowledge of quality systems and concepts and their applications
- Digital video, digital audio, and signal compression and storage
#1229 Consultant has extensive litigation and trial experience. He has been deposed dozens of times and testified in numerous trials. Consultant is a multi-disciplined inventor with 48 patents and applications, business creator and marketer with 23 years of experience in various areas of Electronic and Product Design, Consumer Electronics, Automotive Electronics, Internet Electronics, Sales, Marketing and Publicity.
Areas of Expertise include:
- Access Control • Advertising • Automotive Electronics • Automotive Security • Consumer Electronics • Contract Analysis • Direct Response • Defect Analysis • Discovery Review • Digital Data Communication • Data Acquisition • High Speed Communications • Intercoms • Industrial Design • Intellectual Property • Internet Electronics • Man-Machine Interface MMI • Marketing and PR • Motion Sensors • Packaging • Patent Prior Art Analysis • Product Branding • Product Design Analysis • Radio and RF • Remote Controls • Sensors • Security • Television Advertising • Trial Strategy • Wireless Voice