The following are expert witnesses for cryptography matters. Our experts cover the technologies of: cybersecurity, system security, network security, wireless security, authentication, credit card security along with deposition and testifying experience.
#1022 Professor in Computer Science this Expert has litigation experience in over eight cases, has three patents, recipient in over 63 grants and contracts. He has given or been on over 96 invited talks and panels and has written close to 300 publications.
- Computer Networks
- Wireless Networks and Mobile Systems
- Sensor Networks
- Wireless Security
- Internet Quality of Support
#1039 He has expertise in broadband and multimedia with expert management (identification and development of core technologies, IPR leveraging, positioning, make/buy/partner), business and strategic planning, value creation and market development. The expert has satisfied clients in content security, content delivery networks and systems, intellectual property management, digital rights management. Experience with advanced control and digital coding systems for scrambling, compression and transmission of audio and video, and developed/patented the industry’s first hard encryption key management and control methodologies for broadcast. He has extensive expert witness experience including ITC testimony.
#1064 Expert is a professor in the Computer Science department at a top university. He authored few books and publications in the cryptography, network security area and has expert witness experience and has testified in court.
- Network security
- Systems security
- Software hardening
- System self-healing
- Network denial of service
- Information accountability and privacy
#1077 Consultant has a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from an Ivy League university, and provides computer software services for a wide range of computer systems ranging from the semiconductor industry to finance industry. He has worked on many patent litigation matters, theft of computer-related intellectual property, and software contract disputes. He has a great deal of testifying experience.
- Architecture and design of complex business systems involving database back ends
- Computer software design, development & deployment
- Embedded microprocessor designs
- Forensic data acquisition and analysis
- Implementation of real-time and media streaming systems
- Java, C, C++, Visual Basic, assembly language programming
- Microsoft Visual Studio component and application design
- Network equipment design and manufacture (LAN cards, routers, bridges)
- Oracle 8i, 9i and SQL Server 2000 database technology
- Security, authentication, networking, firewalls, hacking countermeasures, backups, archives
- Service level agreements for customer-outsourced data
- Web integration of authentication services, streaming media, ad displays, content feed
Domain Expertise for client-server and web-based software applications:
- ERP systems – Financial, distribution, manufacturing, SF automation applications (Platinum)
- E-Commerce – Secure web transactions, authentication (InfrastructureWorld, Syntricity)
- Semiconductor manufacturing – yield analysis, semiconductor defect analysis (Syntricity)
#1093 This consultant has over 30 years of industry experience in computer science. He is the author of many books used at universities and holds patents and numerous publications.
This consultant has a great deal of litigation experience and testifying experience.
His expertise is:
- Computer networking
- Computer security
- Cyptography in software engineering
- Operating systems
- Web development
#1115 Consultant is a Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering. His area of research is in digital communications and signal processing, he has done research in speech recognition, data compression, error correction coding, cryptography, blind source separation and multiagent coordination. Consultant has a great deal of litigation experience working on matters related to high-definition television technology.
#1192 Consultant has a Ph.D. and is currently a Professor of Computer Science. He has extensive professional experience with databases, research experience with cryptography and security, and has taught classes in data structures, algorithms, operating systems, networking, network and system security, and cryptography. Consultant has litigation experience which includes copyright and patent matters and has testified.
#1418 Consultant is an expert witness and Industry leader in logic-based artificial intelligence (AI) –cognitive computing. He has worked extensively in the area of R&D on security/privacy/confidentiali
#1420 Consultant is a professor in Computer Science and an expert witness in Security and Privacy, Semantics of Programming Languages, Formal Methods with expert report and testifying experience. His recent research focuses on security and privacy issues for the electric power grid and healthcare information technologies.