The following are expert witnesses for digital signal matters. Our experts cover the technologies of: audio technology, DSP, MP3, video processing with deposition and testifying experience.
#1007 Consultant holds a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from an IVY University. His technical background is in the development and productization of innovative audio DSP technologies for consumer products. Publications and six patents covering audio technology.
- Audio technology
#1036 Expert with Ph.D. in Computer Science from Stanford. Programming expertise in the fields of port/optimize audio compression algorithms: AC-3, MP-3, AAC, audio algorithms, signal processing (C, C++, JAVA, UNIX and assembly language), DSP architectures, embedded processors. The expert has testifying experience and has worked on software analysis for litigation.
- Mobile computing: 3GPP baseband processing, channel coding and modem, application processors, graphics processors, Display and power management
- Music, Voice and Video coding and encoding, including MP3, MP2, VoIP, 3GPP AMR, 3GPP2 EVRC, WB
#1045 Consultant is an electrical engineer with 35 years of experience in the electronics industry. As an independent consultant, he has served a diverse clientele having equally diverse needs. He has consulted with large corporations, small companies, startup companies, and individual entrepreneurs concerning their products and technologies. Consultant has managed projects, studied product and system feasibility, assessed technology, advised executive management, mentored young engineers, and served as an expert witness in patent litigation. He developed electronic products, systems, and devices for industrial, consumer, commercial, military, and medical applications. He performed research and development in corporate and academic laboratories, and worked with testing, sustaining engineering, and manufacturing organizations. He had also taught graduate and undergraduate courses in electronics, computer networks, and control theory.
Consultant developed analog circuits, digital circuits, and electronic microcontroller-based devices for a variety of applications, including light detection, sensing industrial valve position using magneto- resistive devices, diagnosing under-the-hood automotive sensors, detecting phosphorescence, measuring the height of river water, charging batteries for an orthopedic tool, and testing furnace igniters. He’s designed servo systems, data detectors, signal processors, and test systems for magnetic disk and CD, DVD, Magneto-Optical (MO), and WORM optical disc technologies, and designed computer peripheral devices for PC, EISA, VME, and proprietary data busses. He has evaluated product design and performance and has characterized electronic and electro-mechanical components for performance and failure.
#1051 Consultant holds an Electrical Engineering Ph.D. and has over 40 years of wireless telecommunication industry experience. He has invented over 30 patents and applications, lectured at respected institutes and has a great deal of litigation along with testifying experience.
- Mobile phones and networks: LTE (4G), WCDMA – UMTS (3G), 3GPP HSDPA – HSUPA, Wimax (4G) LMDS OFDMA based
- 3GPP and 3GPP2 protocol stack MAC/RRC/RLC, smartphones, low power design, GUI
- Software technologies: Voice applications, Parallel computing, Distributed computing, Mobile applications, C, C++, Matlab, Assembly, Client Server, Remote desktop, Voice streaming, Media streaming
- Alliance: 3GPP HSPA/WLAN, Blue Tooth, BTLE, UWB, 802.16 WiMax
- LBS: 3GPP GPS / 3GPP2 A-GPS, Location Based Services, LBS tracking, GPS database
- Computer architecture: Processor design, DSP, RISC/CISC, Memory, hardware abstraction, Virtualization, Virtual machines
#1052 Consultant’s expertise is in computer systems and data communications. He has been successfully creating advanced data products for over twenty years (wireless LANs, cable modem, ADSL systems, and home networking products.) In the course of creating these products, he holds 48 domestic and international patents. Expert has extensive litigation experience, written expert reports being deposed and testifying at court.
- Communications: ADSL, VoIP, Thin Clients, Cable modems, Telephony, Wireless, Fiber Protocols, Ethernet
- Engineering: VLSI, digital, analog, RF, system, and card design
- Software: Communications, DSP, embedded systems, operating systems, compilers, applications
- Multimedia: MPEG-2, IEEE 802.5, Fibre Channel, ATM, BBNS
- Standards/Forums: CableLabs, ADSL Forum, FSAN, IEEE 802.11, ANSI X3T9, T1A1, WINForum
#1090 Expert has more than 40 years of experience as an academic, industry practitioner and litigation support and expert witness. His expertise includes management, design, and development in telecommunications, signal processing systems, modem development and integrated circuit development. Consultant’s technology focus encompasses error-correcting codes, telecommunications, digital signal processing (both algorithms and implementation), digital systems design, communications theory, integrated circuit design, and CAD. He has a great deal of litigation experience.
- Adaptive Equalization
- Analog to Digital Conversion
- Communications Theory
- Data Compression
- Digital Signal Processing
- Digital System Design
- Error Correcting Codes
- Integrated Circuit Design
- Modem Theory
#1092 Consultant is a Professor and Department Chair of Electrical and Computer Engineering at a Top rated university. He has author of numerous books in wireless and multimedia. He has a great deal of litigation experience along with testifying experience.
- Data and video processing
- Digital signal processing
- Information theory
- Multimedia over network
- Wireless communication
#1094 Consultant is an electrical engineer with 35 years of experience in the electronics industry. He has developed electronic products, systems, and devices for industrial, consumer, commercial, military, and medical applications. He has also taught graduate and undergraduate courses in electronics, computer networks, and control theory. Expert has a great deal of litigation and testifying experience.
- Analog Circuit Design
- Assembly Language
- C, Visual Basic, Pascal, Fortran
- Computer System Peripherals
- Control Systems
- Data Acquisition
- Data Communications
- Data Storage
- Digital Circuit Design
- Digital Signal Processing
- Electro-Mechanical Devices
- Embedded Systems
- FPGA Development
- Instruments and Measurements
- Laser Optics
- Low-Power Electronics
- Magnetic Disk Technology
- Mathematical Modeling MATLAB & Simulink
- Optical Detection
- Optical Disk Technology
- Product Development
- Programming Languages
- Servo Systems
- Software and Firmware
- SPICE Simulation
- System Design
- VHDL and Verilog
- Wide Band Circuit Design
#1100 Consultant has more than 30 years engineering research, design, development, systems engineering experience in communications systems (including extensive background in wireless communications and system/network security) Consultant has worked on many litigation matters and has testifying experience.
- High speed wireless data networking
- System/network security
- Real-time digital signal processing
- Software-Defined Radio technology
#1115 Consultant is a Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering. His area of research is in digital communications and signal processing, he has done research in speech recognition, data compression, error correction coding, cryptography, blind source separation and multiagent coordination. Consultant has a great deal of litigation experience working on matters related to high-definition television technology.
#1131 Consultant is a professor in Electrical engineering, he has most of his career as a RFIC designer covering different technologies as TV receivers, GSM MIMO WLAN chipset. He has helped attorneys evaluating RF patents.
#1132 Consultant is a professor in Electrical Engineering. He has been working for the past 30 years in Optical Communication Systems and Networks. He has several books and holds over twenty patents. His area of interest is optical technologies specifically communication, signal processing networks and fiber optics. Consultant has expert witness experience and testifying.
#1133 Expert is an independent consultant with particular expertise in Mixed-Signal integration circuits, Digital, analog and radio frequency circuit. Consultant has served as an expert witness.
#1136 Consultant Participates in the design and development of projects requiring advanced digital signal processing techniques. Projects include Communication, Surveillance, Radar, Instrumentation and EW Systems. Consultant has expert witness experience along with testifying.
#1148 Consultant has over 25 years of experience in design, development, troubleshooting of a broad range of optical, sensing, computer software, and associated products in both domestic and international markets. Industries served include optical, consumer, biomedical / medical and industrial products. He has expert witness experience and has provided depositions, assessments of patents and technology (including validity & tests) for U.S. and ITC (Section 337) litigations.
- Electro-Optical, Optical Devices: Laser, Multi-spectral, LED
- Digital & Analog Signal-Processing (optical & electronic images)
- Displays: LCD, LED, flat panel
- Fiber Optic/Free Space Communication
- Illumination & Lighting
- Imaging, Image Processing
- Medical Devices & Imaging
- Optical Alignment, Gauging, Sensing
- Real-time, On-Line Sensing: QC and Product / Process Control
- Software & System Integration
#1213 Consultant is Chair of the Department of Electrical Engineering. He has been active in research since the beginning of his graduate education. He works on algorithm for video compression and communication. Consultant has expert witness experience and testifying.
#1220 Consultant is an Experienced Engineering Manager and real-time embedded systems Software and Hardware Engineer with diverse technical skills and a strong customer- and quality-oriented style of leadership. Accomplishments include product development and validation of both PC-based and consumer electronics digital video and audio products for profitable mass production by major OEM customers, and the staffing and training of a software engineering department that led to a corporate IPO and later to an acquisition by a world-class IC manufacturer.
- Software engineering management
- Embedded systems and real-time software and firmware design
- Hardware design, software design, and software architecture
- Hardware (board-level design, debug, and validation), software (C, assembly), and test engineering
- Direct interaction with customers and customer representatives
- Identification of product requirements
- Knowledge of quality systems and concepts and their applications
- Digital video, digital audio, and signal compression and storage
#1441 Consultant is a professor in Electrical and Computer Engineering. His research interests include RF and microwave sensors and measurements for scientific, industrial and biomedical applications.
#1476 Consultant has over 36 years of academic and professional experience in computer science, software development, embedded systems, networking, enterprise software systems, digital audio signal processing, and music technology. His practice encompasses a wide range of computer technology disciplines. Consultant has extensive expert witness experience along with testifying.
#1479 Consultant is a professor in Electrical engineering and consults to clients in digital signal processing for audio and entertainment products. He has expert witness experience along with testifying.