The following are expert witnesses for e-commerce communication matters. Our experts cover the technologies of: service oriented architecture, database, web-based products, web commerce, secure web transactions with deposition and testifying experience.
#1021 Professor in Computer Science has been in the software industry for 40 years. He has served as an expert witness in various alleged patent infringement cases and in an alleged misappropriation of trade secrets and confidential information case. He testified several times in federal and state court as an expert witness in these litigations. His areas of expertise include e‐commerce, web technologies, computer security, databases, autonomic computing, service oriented architectures, performance modeling and analysis, and software performance engineering.
He has published over 225 refereed papers and was the chief author of five books dealing with web technologies, e‐commerce, and capacity planning.
- Autonomic computing
- Computer security
- Service oriented architectures
- Software performance
- Web technologies
#1029 Expert has released web-based product line of tools and services for IP attorneys and has expert witness experience including patent analysis, source code analysis, copyright and trade secret analysis and presentation. He has developed forensic code compare and video processing tools: (perl, Applescript). Developed video capture and network transmission: Java, C, C++, CodeWarrior, MPW, QuickTime, Firewire IEEE 1394. Internet and Database Consulting. Invention and development of large web-enabled database systems including the Global Media Exchange, BoomerangIt.com, and the new National Bicycle Registry (Sun Enterprise, Oracle RDBMS and Application Server, PL/SQL). (Oracle, PL/SQL, perl, iRefinery, Ruby on Rails). He has testifying experience.
- Network transmission
- Servers and clients
- Software ( Java, C, C++, CodeWarrior.)
- Video capture
- Web-based products
#1032 Professor in Computer Science He has over 150 publications and has directed over 60 funded research projects. He has a great deal of litigation experience with testifying experience. His research interests include open source software development, computer game culture and technology, virtual worlds for modeling and simulating complex socio-technical processes, software acquisition, secure open architecture systems; gaming and Electronic Commerce (e.g., process components for procurement and acquisition).
#1040 Expert holds a Ph.D. in Computer Science, has numerous publications and has litigation experience including testimony. His expertise is in distributed internet applications, storage systems and operating systems, instant messaging and internet e-commerce.
#1055 Consultant holds a Computer and Information Science Ph.D. from a top rated university, For the past 30 years consultant has been working in the Internet, broadband, bioinformatics, investment banking and entertainment industries. He has served as an expert witness on numerous cases and has testifying experience.
- Broadband, networking
- Computer & Information Science
- Corporate IT, security, datacenter
- Distributed computing, Internet
- High-tech management and finance
- Multimedia, entertainment tech
- Software & product development
- Web commerce, business models
#1077 Consultant has a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from an Ivy League university, and provides computer software services for a wide range of computer systems ranging from the semiconductor industry to finance industry. He has worked on many patent litigation matters, theft of computer-related intellectual property, and software contract disputes. He has a great deal of testifying experience.
- Architecture and design of complex business systems involving database back ends
- Computer software design, development & deployment
- Embedded microprocessor designs
- Forensic data acquisition and analysis
- Implementation of real-time and media streaming systems
- Java, C, C++, Visual Basic, assembly language programming
- Microsoft Visual Studio component and application design
- Network equipment design and manufacture (LAN cards, routers, bridges)
- Oracle 8i, 9i and SQL Server 2000 database technology
- Security, authentication, networking, firewalls, hacking countermeasures, backups, archives
- Service level agreements for customer-outsourced data
- Web integration of authentication services, streaming media, ad displays, content feed
Domain Expertise for client-server and web-based software applications:
- ERP systems – Financial, distribution, manufacturing, SF automation applications (Platinum)
- E-Commerce – Secure web transactions, authentication (InfrastructureWorld, Syntricity)
- Semiconductor manufacturing – yield analysis, semiconductor defect analysis (Syntricity)
#1219 Consultant has 30 years experience in computer science, computer networks, and software engineering. Consultant has 11 years experience providing expert testimony for eCommerce disputes, e-Forensics, patent litigation, business in IP valuation for both civil and criminal cases. Consultant has provided numerous expert reports, depositions, and trial testimony.
#1440 Consultant is a professor who has authored or co-authored 250 or so research publications, with articles appearing in a multi-disciplinary and extremely wide range of journals and conferences. Consultant studies the uses and affordances of the Web for information searching and ecommerce, with a focus on interactions among the person, information, and technology. Current active research areas are Web searching, information retrieval, keyword advertising, online marketing, and online social networking all within the ecommerce domain.
- Sponsored search and keyword advertising
- Social networking as an information source
- Information searching and Web information retrieval
He has expert witness experience along with testifying.
#1450 Consultant has a PhD in Computer Science with over 40 years industry experience in electronic commerce, databases, fighting spam, electronic voting. Consultant has extensive expert witness experience.