The following are expert witnesses for robotics matters. Our experts cover the technologies of: automation, control system, mechanical design, human machine system, mechatronics with deposition and testifying experience.
#1028 Expert has over 35 years experience in electrical, electronic, automation, robotics, bulk materials handling, and mechanical system design including expert witness services, investigation work, and consultation involving patent litigation, personal injury, wrongful death, product liability, on the job injuries, system failures, and malfunctions. This expert is actively involved in the design and manufacture of Control Systems, and works within the Automation and IT Technology fields every day. He has testifying experience.
- Control system
- Mechanical design
#1056 Consultant holds a Doctorate in Mechanical Engineering from a top rated university and is currently a Professor in Mechanical Engineering. He holds many patents and publications. Consultant has worked as a expert witness on numerous matters and has testifying experience.
- Human Machine Systems
- Control Sciences
- Artificial Locomotion
- Assist Devices
- Power and Propulsion
#1081 Experience as a patent consulting expert for the Global Positioning System, GIS, Navigation, Telecom, Storage, and Embedded Computing industries. Expert has been deposed for an ITC matter.
- User Interface design – embedded graphical and menu interfaces for mobile, GPS, robotic and security applications
- GIS mapping software interface and design including Google Maps, Microsoft MapPoint – Bing Maps, Know-Where Systems, ArcView
- GPS, Teleconferencing, Radar and wireless circuit design and signal processing algorithms
- Software / algorithm development using C, C++, Java, Python, Perl
- High performance computing architectures and switched fabrics
- Database development using MySQL and Oracle
- Communications protocols including TCP/IP, HTTP, SMTP, NTP, CDMA, GPRS, GSM and CDPD
- Textual and Natural Language processing in Python
- Enterprise network applications development using BSD sockets on Linux/Unix
- Audio and Video CODECs
- 8/16/32/64 bit microprocessor circuitry design
#1082 Consultant holds a E.E. Ph.D. from a top Massachusetts university and is currently a professor teaching in the Electrical and Computer Engineering; Professor of Computer Science.
#1433 Consultant is a professor of Bioengineering who investigates the roles of sensing and mechanical design and motor control, in both humans and robots. His research interests focus on manipulation, the sense of touch, and human-machine interfaces. Biomedical applications of this work include robotics and image-guided surgery. He is an experienced expert witness with a great deal of litigation experience along with testifying.