The following are expert witnesses for integrated circuits matters. Our experts cover the technologies of: 3D IC processing, EDA, CMOS, IC modeling simulation, verilog with deposition and testifying experience.
#1001 Expert has been retained as expert witness in litigation regarding the failure of electrical and electronic devices and systems and has testified in the court.
Research areas include:
- 3D ICs processing
- Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD)
- Diamond Deposition
- Electron Beam deposition
- Mask Design
- Metalorganic Chemical vapor Deposition (MOCVD)
- Oxidation, Diffusion, and Ion Implantation
- Plasma Deposition
- Plasma Etching
- Process Equipment Design and Construction
- Semiconductor Processing:
- Thick Film processing
- Thin Film processing
- Wire bonding
- Wireless diagnostic systems.
Design and implementations of Electric and Electronic Circuits and Systems
- Control systems for Refrigerators.
- Electrical circuits rectifications, control, filtering, sensing, digital to analog conversion, analog to digital conversion, and amplifications
- Infra-Red Heaters.
- Systems for Heating Tissues
- Ultra Sound Generators
- Design and simulation of MEMS gas sensor.
- DNA sensors.
- Fabrication and testing of diamond field emission devices.
- Fabrication of Micro-pump.
- DNA Sensors.
- Growth of high dielectric materials (BaSrTiO) for RF MEMS applications.
- Material growth and characterization of ultrananocrystalline diamond thin films using microwave plasma enhance chemical vapor deposition (CVD) technique;
Material growth and characterization:
- Characterization of Gallium Nitride materials.
- Characterization of semi-insulating and ion-implanted GaAs materials.
- Growth of BaSrTiO using Pulsed Laser Deposition technique (PLD)
- Growth of Diamond using Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition.
- Growth of Zinc Selenide (ZnSe) using metalorganic chemical vapor deposition (MOCVD) technique.
- Silicon technology.
Device Fabrication and characterization:
- Characterization of Magnesium Oxide MOS devices.
- Fabrication and characterization of Diamond Field Emission Devices.
- Fabrication and characterization of GaAs MESFETs and IGFETS.
- Fabrication and characterization of ITO/Diamond hetero-structure diodes.
- Fabrication and characterization of Metal/BaSrTiO/p-Si MOS diodes.
- Fabrication and Characterization of ZnSe/GaAs p-n junction diodes.
- Fabrication and characterization of ZnSe/Ge p-n junction diodes.
Integrated circuit Fabrication
- GaAs digital logic gates.
- GaAs MESFET Digital to Analog Converter.
Design and Fabrication of Micro-electro-mechanical Systems (MEMS)
- Micro pump design and fabrication
- Design of Pressure, strain, pH, and temperature MEMES sensors for dental implant evaluations and teeth grinding behavior studies. The sensors were designed using the Multiphysics software “COMSOL”
Modeling and Simulation
- Modeling for GaAlAs/GaAs Heterojunction Bipolar Transistors for circuit simulation CAD tools.
- Modeling for ZnSe/Ge Heterojunction Bipolar Transistors for circuit simulation CAD tools.
- Modeling of n and p type GaAlAs Quantum Well MODFETs.
- Modeling using Multiphysics software, COMSOL and Ansys.
- Non-quasi-static modeling of GaAs MESFETs, GaN MESFETs, SiC MESFETs, GaAlAs MODFETs, and GaN MODFETs, HBTs.
#1008 Consultant holds a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from an IVY school, Prior to becoming a Professor in Computer Science he worked in the industry. He has expert witness experience including an ITC matter.
- Processor Architecture
- Historical Supercomputers
- Embedded Software
- Real-time Systems
- Assembly Optimization
- Linkers and Loaders
- Electronic Design Automation
- Logic Synthesis
- Place-and-route, DRC, LVS
#1062 Expert has more than 25 years of engineering and management experience in the mainstream of the technology industry. During this time, he has worked in semiconductor physics, device design, process integration, modeling/simulation (process, device, and circuit), circuit design/analysis, and wireless communications. Expert is also an Adjunct Professor of Electrical Engineering at a top rated university. He has author a book and some 100 journal articles and conference presentations, and is a frequent plenary (keynote) speaker at major international conferences throughout the world. He has a great deal of litigation and testifying experience.
#1074 Professor in Electrical Engineering who teaches electronic devices and circuits, VLSI technology, and semiconductor integrated circuit technology. He holds many patents and publications and has extensive expert witness experience.
- Analog/Mixed-Signal/RF CMOS
- CMOS Integrated Circuit Design
- CMOS Technology and Process Integration
- Cryogenic Electronics
- Design Automation (CAD) Software
- IC Modeling/Simulation
- IC Prior Art Search – Patents/Literature
- Semiconductor Memory
- Semiconductor Physics
- Technology, Economics and Public Policy
- Wireless Data Communications
#1090 Expert has more than 40 years of experience as an academic, industry practitioner and litigation support and expert witness. His expertise includes management, design, and development in telecommunications, signal processing systems, modem development and integrated circuit development. Consultant’s technology focus encompasses error-correcting codes, telecommunications, digital signal processing (both algorithms and implementation), digital systems design, communications theory, integrated circuit design, and CAD. He has a great deal of litigation experience.
- Adaptive Equalization
- Analog to Digital Conversion
- Communications Theory
- Data Compression
- Digital Signal Processing
- Digital System Design
- Error Correcting Codes
- Integrated Circuit Design
- Modem Theory
# 1097 Electrical Engineering Consultant with over 35 years of experience in integrated circuit simulation and design. Developed the SPICE circuit simulation program at UC Berkeley and the ADVICE circuit simulation program at Bell Laboratories. Technical strengths include analog circuit design, circuit simulation, semiconductor device modeling, and integrated circuit processing technology. Expert has fifteen years of litigation experience including testifying and ITC.
#1106 Expert holds a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering and specializes in the circuit level design and application of CMOS integrated circuits to various parts of the TV tuners, particularly, the RF tuner, filters, and A-D converters. He has litigation and testimony experience.
#1108 Expert is a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering and has extensive expert witness experience. He is a professor in Engineering and Computer Science and his interests are in high‐speed interfaces for electro‐optic, mixed‐signal, and analog integrated circuits; writing and sensing circuitry for emerging nonvolatile memory technologies, focal planes, and displays (arrays) in nascent nanotechnologies (e.g. magnetic, chalcogenide); analog and mixed‐signal circuit techniques for nanometer CMOS; 3-D packaging techniques.
#1130 Consultant has extensive experience developing Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASIC), semiconductor memories (DRAM and variety of other types), and Programmable Logic (FPGA and PLD) products used in the design of digital computer and telecom systems. He has developed Electronic Design Automation (EDA) software products based on behavioral (C, Verilog and VHDL) synthesis and ASIC/FPGA placement-route (physical design). He created an engineering design methodology and directed a world-wide operation that released over 3000 gate array (ASIC) designs. Consultant was a key contributor in development of various memory (DRAM, SRAM, & serial memory) and logic products. Several patents in semiconductor processing and device structures and “C to RLT” software compiler technology were issued along with multiple Technical Disclosure Bulletins. His experience includes various types of re-configurable (Field Programmable Gate Array) logic hardware & software products.
- ASIC Design & Product Architecture
- Circuit & HDL Simulation
- Design Automation Software
- FLASH, DRAM & SRAM Memory Structures
- FPGA/PLD Design & Architecture
- Integrated Circuit Design
- Microprocessor Technology
- Verilog & VHDL synthesis
#1131 Consultant is a professor in Electrical engineering, he has most of his career as a RFIC designer covering different technologies as TV receivers, GSM MIMO WLAN chipset. He has helped attorneys evaluating RF patents.
#1160 Consultant has extensive experience in the design, development, and debug of analog integrated circuits with an emphasis on Power Management ICs. Experienced with managing complex projects that involve multiple design engineers spread out over multiple design centers. Experienced with product definition, macro cell design, full chip simulation, and debugging. Proven track record of bringing leading technology products from concept through production release with minimal design iterations. Awarded 10 US patents. Consultant has expert witness experience.
#1225 Consultant has over 30 years of experience in high-tech industry as Engineer, Technologist, and as a Senior Executive. He has worked as expert witness in patent litigation matters for nearly 15 year. He is a creative engineer with 11 US patents awarded (for 10 out of 11 he is the only inventor, and he is the lead inventor in all 11 patents), many in the area of semiconductor IC design, memory cells, support circuits and device physics.
#1434 Consultant has been Retained as an expert witness by major integrated circuit companies and intellectual property providers, including depositions and/or court testimony in the semiconductor memory circuit design, DRAM SRAM EEPROM and flash.