The following are expert witnesses for internet protocol matters. Our experts cover the technologies of: http, cookies, web server, packet switching with deposition and testifying experience.
#1019 Expert is a technical leader in the computer, software and hard disk industry with over thirty years experience. He holds a Ph.D. in Computer Science from an Ivy school. This expert has worked over 40 cases, testified in deposition and at trial. Inventor on seven patents and author of a book and several published technical papers.
- Bus design – system bus – local area network – LAN – bus bridge
- Standards – ATA – ATAPI – IDE – 1394 FireWire I-Link – SCSI – Futurebus
- Computer design – CPU – multiprocessor – I/O controller – input/output
- Memory design – memory controller – cache – Flash memory – RAM, ROM
- Hard disk – RAID – storage network – SAN – NAS
- Internet protocol – http – cookies – web server
- Software – firmware – embedded systems
- Operating system – file system – file server – file access protocol
- Simulation – performance – benchmark
#1015 This consultant holds a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from an Ivy League University. With over 20 years of industry experience in the telecommunication industry He has Trial and deposition-tested technical expert witness with expertise in:
- Voice-over-IP, Streaming Video, Streaming Media
- Telecommunications, Telecom Testing
- Networking, Internet Protocol, Network Processors, Data Network Testing
- Call Center Analytics
- Optics, Optical Networking
- Web Sites, Database-backed Web Sites, Web Site Security, Web Site Testing
- Social Networking
- Multimedia Search
Expert has over 24 patents and numerous publications.
#1029 Expert has released web-based product line of tools and services for IP attorneys and has expert witness experience including patent analysis, source code analysis, copyright and trade secret analysis and presentation. He has developed forensic code compare and video processing tools: (perl, Applescript). Developed video capture and network transmission: Java, C, C++, CodeWarrior, MPW, QuickTime, Firewire IEEE 1394. Internet and Database Consulting. Invention and development of large web-enabled database systems including the Global Media Exchange, BoomerangIt.com, and the new National Bicycle Registry (Sun Enterprise, Oracle RDBMS and Application Server, PL/SQL). (Oracle, PL/SQL, perl, iRefinery, Ruby on Rails). He has Testifying experience.
- Network transmission
- Servers and clients
- Software ( Java, C, C++, CodeWarrior.)
- Video capture
- Web- based products
#1034 Computer Science professor’s research focuses on all aspects of Internet-scale distributed systems, including algorithms, architectures, performance, energy efficiency, and economics. He is known for helping pioneer content delivery networks (streaming) and other Internet-scale distributed networks that currently deliver much of the world’s web content, streaming videos, and online applications. He holds a Ph.D. in Computer Science a top ranked university.
#1048 Professor of Computer Science and Engineering has published and holds patents in telecommunication networks. Expert has expert witness experience and his area of expertise is Safe transportation using mobile networking, Tele-medicine, Telecommunication networks and protocols, Internet Security, Internet Protocols, Voice over IP security, Mobile social networks, 9-1-1 Emergency networks and dispatch protocols, and Security informatics
#1053 Consultant’s expertise encompasses a broad range of technical and managerial disciplines including voice communications, data networking, carrier services for public/private switched & dedicated networks, image processing, wireless and cable transmission systems, security systems including intruder detection, access control and video surveillance as well as operational and strategic planning. During the course of his career, he has worked for various organizations in a consultative, design/engineering and managerial capacity. He has supported numerous clients with respect to technology consulting in the financial services, high technology, legal, corporate, health care and education sectors. His technical practice presently encompasses Strategic Planning and Expert Witness litigation support. Earlier in his career, he worked in the military aerospace industry developing strategic and tactical command and control systems for various agencies in the defense and intelligence communities. He has testifying experience as well.
- Automated out dialing systems
- Access control systems
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) & Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Cabling & Wire-based systems
- Cellular telephony
- Intrusion detection systems
- LOS Microwave Systems
- Mission – Critical Infrastructure Design for Data Centers
- Mobility management
- Packet Radio
- Packet Switching /Internet Protocol
- Packet Speech / Voice over IP
- Satellite communications
- Telephone switching systems
- Video Surveillance Systems & video Digitization
- Voice digitization/voice processing
- Voice messaging
- Wireless Communications Systems
#1072 Expert is an associate professor in the Computer Science department. His general research interests are in systems and network security, and cryptography. His current interests revolve around software hardening, system self-healing, network denial of service, information accountability, and privacy.
In the past, he was an active participant in the IETF (Internet Engineering Task Force), and in particular the IPsec and IPSP Working Groups. He holds several patents and has numerous publications in addition to his expert witness experience he has testifying experience.
- Systems Secuirty
- Network Security
- Software hardening
- Privacy, information accountability
#1078 Consultant is currently a Professor in the Department of Computer Science where his main research interests include computer networks and protocols, wireless networking, multicast communication, large-scale multimedia systems, and mobile applications. In the research community, consultant has authored nearly 200 refereed papers and has also served as an expert witness in a number of interesting patent cases. He is a Member of the ACM and a Fellow of the IEEE.
- Computer Networks and protocols
- Mobile Applications
- Wireless networking
#1116 Consultant is a professor of Electrical Engineering whose expertise is:
- Computer Networks and Protocols, TCP/IP
- Internet Applications, Web, Client-Server, VoIP, CDNs, and Video/Multimedia Networking
- Networking Devices and Interfaces, Switches, and Routers
- Telecommunication and Telephone Networks, PSTN and SS7, Internet Media Gateways
- Wireless and Mobile Networks
He has worked on many litigation matters including ITC matters.