The following are expert witnesses for MPEG video matters. Our experts cover the technologies of: MPEG-2, MPEG-4, HD, multimedia, digital TV, streaming media with deposition and testifying experience.
#1002 This consultant with a Ph.D. in Electrical engineering, used to be a research professor and is now a technical consultant. He has expert witness experience.
- Wireless (Wi-Fi, WiMAX, LTE, HSPA, software-defined radio, satellite)
- Cable (DOCSIS, bandwidth management)
- Optical (free-space optics, passive optical networks)
- Digital TV (ATSC, non-real-time video delivery)
- Video (MPEG-2, MPEG-4 AVC, HEVC, ABR streaming, HD/3D/4K/8K coding, VP8/9)
- Interactive TV (smartphone and tablet remotes, hand gesture and voice control)
- Multiple access protocols (contention and contention-free protocols, contention arbitration)
- Network security and digital rights management (AES, EAP, TLS, invisible watermarking)
- Gigabit Ethernet LANs/WANs
#1004 This consultant has a Ph.D. with over 40 years of experience in the telecommunications, networking and multimedia industry. He has been retained in numerous matters and has Trial and hearing testifying experience. His technical field involves: telecom, multimedia, MPEG, video and audio standards, electrical engineering, computer science, materials science and chemistry.
#1015 This consultant holds a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from an Ivy League University. With over 20 years of industry experience in the telecommunication industry He has Trial and deposition-tested technical expert witness with expertise in:
- Voice-over-IP, Streaming Video, Streaming Media
- Telecommunications, Telecom Testing
- Networking, Internet Protocol, Network Processors, Data Network Testing
- Call Center Analytics
- Optics, Optical Networking
- Web Sites, Database-backed Web Sites, Web Site Security, Web Site Testing
- Social Networking
- Multimedia Search
Expert has over 24 patents and numerous publications.
#1029 Expert has released web-based product line of tools and services for IP attorneys and has expert witness experience including patent analysis, source code analysis, copyright and trade secret analysis and presentation. He has developed forensic code compare and video processing tools: (perl, Applescript). Developed video capture and network transmission: Java, C, C++, CodeWarrior, MPW, QuickTime, Firewire IEEE 1394. Internet and Database Consulting. Invention and development of large web-enabled database systems including the Global Media Exchange, BoomerangIt.com, and the new National Bicycle Registry (Sun Enterprise, Oracle RDBMS and Application Server, PL/SQL). (Oracle, PL/SQL, perl, iRefinery, Ruby on Rails). He has testifying experience.
- Network transmission
- Servers and clients
- Software ( Java, C, C++, CodeWarrior.)
- Video capture
- Web- based products
#1036 Expert with Ph.D. in Computer Science from Stanford. Programming expertise in the fields of port/optimize audio compression algorithms: AC-3, MP-3, AAC, audio algorithms, signal processing (C, C++, JAVA, UNIX and assembly language), DSP architectures, embedded processors. The expert has testifying experience and has worked on software analysis for litigation.
#1077 Consultant has a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from an Ivy League university, and provides computer software services for a wide range of computer systems ranging from the semiconductor industry to finance industry. He has worked on many patent litigation matters, theft of computer-related intellectual property, and software contract disputes. He has a great deal of testifying experience.
- Architecture and design of complex business systems involving database back ends
- Computer software design, development & deployment
- Embedded microprocessor designs
- Forensic data acquisition and analysis
- Implementation of real-time and media streaming systems
- Java, C, C++, Visual Basic, assembly language programming
- Microsoft Visual Studio component and application design
- Network equipment design and manufacture (LAN cards, routers, bridges)
- Oracle 8i, 9i and SQL Server 2000 database technology
- Security, authentication, networking, firewalls, hacking countermeasures, backups, archives
- Service level agreements for customer-outsourced data
- Web integration of authentication services, streaming media, ad displays, content feed
Domain Expertise for client-server and web-based software applications:
- ERP systems – Financial, distribution, manufacturing, SF automation applications (Platinum)
- E-Commerce – Secure web transactions, authentication (InfrastructureWorld, Syntricity)
Semiconductor manufacturing – yield analysis, semiconductor defect analysis (Syntricity)