The following are expert witnesses for nanotechnologies matters. Our experts cover the technologies of: RF MEMS, integrated circuits, transistor technology, CMOS with deposition and testifying experience.
#1001 Expert has been retained as expert witness in litigation regarding the failure of electrical and electronic devices and systems and has testified in the court.
- Semiconductor Processing:
- Plasma Deposition
- Mask Design
- Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD)
- Metalorganic Chemical vapor Deposition (MOCVD)
- Diamond Deposition
- Plasma Etching
- Electron Beam deposition
- Oxidation, Diffusion, and Ion Implantation
- Process Equipment Design and Construction
- Thin Film processing
- Thick Film processing
- Wire bonding
- 3D ICs processing
- Wireless diagnostic systems.
Design and implementations of Electric and Electronic Circuits and Systems
- Systems for Heating Tissues.
- Ultra Sound Generators
- Infra-Red Heaters.
- Control systems for Refrigerators.
- Electrical circuits rectifications, control, filtering, sensing, digital to analog conversion, analog to digital conversion, and amplifications
- DNA sensors.
- Fabrication of Micro-pump.
- Fabrication and testing of diamond field emission devices.
- Design and simulation of MEMS gas sensor.
- Growth of high dielectric materials (BaSrTiO) for RF MEMS applications.
- Material growth and characterization of ultrananocrystalline diamond thin films using microwave plasma enhance chemical vapor deposition (CVD) technique;
- DNA Sensors.
Material growth and characterization:
- Growth of BaSrTiO using Pulsed Laser Deposition technique (PLD)
- Growth of Zinc Selenide (ZnSe) using metalorganic chemical vapor deposition (MOCVD) technique.
- Growth of Diamond using Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition.
- Characterization of Gallium Nitride materials.
- Characterization of semi-insulating and ion-implanted GaAs materials.
- Silicon technology.
Device Fabrication and characterization:
- Fabrication and characterization of GaAs MESFETs and IGFETS.
- Fabrication and characterization of ZnSe/Ge p-n junction diodes.
- Fabrication and Characterization of ZnSe/GaAs p-n junction diodes.
- Fabrication and characterization of Metal/BaSrTiO/p-Si MOS diodes.
- Fabrication and characterization of ITO/Diamond hetero-structure diodes.
- Fabrication and characterization of Diamond Field Emission Devices.
- Characterization of Magnesium Oxide MOS devices.
Integrated circuit Fabrication
- GaAs digital logic gates.
- GaAs MESFET Digital to Analog Converter.
Design and Fabrication of Micro-electro-mechanical Systems (MEMS)
- Micro pump design and fabrication
- Design of Pressure, strain, pH, and temperature MEMES sensors for dental implant evaluations and teeth grinding behavior studies. The sensors were designed using the Multiphysics software “COMSOL”
Modeling and Simulation
- Modeling for GaAlAs/GaAs Heterojunction Bipolar Transistors for circuit simulation CAD tools.
- Modeling for ZnSe/Ge Heterojunction Bipolar Transistors for circuit simulation CAD tools.
- Modeling of n and p type GaAlAs Quantum Well MODFETs.
- Non-quasi-static modeling of GaAs MESFETs, GaN MESFETs, SiC MESFETs, GaAlAs MODFETs, and GaN MODFETs, HBTs.
- Modeling using Multiphysics software, COMSOL and Ansys.
#1062 Expert has more than 25 years of engineering and management experience in the mainstream of the technology industry. During this time, he has worked in semiconductor physics, device design, process integration, modeling/simulation (process, device, and circuit), circuit design/analysis, and wireless communications.
Expert is also an Adjunct Professor of Electrical Engineering at a top rated university. He has author a book and some 100 journal articles and conference presentations, and is a frequent plenary (keynote) speaker at major international conferences throughout the world. He has a great deal of litigation and testifying experience.
- Analog/Mixed-Signal/RF CMOS
- CMOS Integrated Circuit Design
- CMOS Technology and Process Integration
- Cryogenic Electronics
- Design Automation (CAD) Software
- IC Modeling/Simulation
- IC Prior Art Search – Patents/Literature
- Semiconductor Memory
- Semiconductor Physics
- Technology, Economics and Public Policy
- Wireless Data Communications
#1074 Professor in Electrical Engineering teaches electronic devices and circuits, VLSI technology, and semiconductor integrated circuit technology. He holds many patents and publications and has extensive expert witness experience.
- Integrated circuit
- Transistor technology
- Electronic devices and circuits
#1244 Consultant is a professor which research interest are in: Fundamentals of Nanostructured Materials Synthesis, Properties and Devices
- High contrast gratings and metastructures
- Broadband optical communications and enabling devices
- Vertical Cavity Surface-Emitting Lasers (VCSEL)
- Optical Micro-electro-mechanical structures (MEMS)
Consultant has a litigation experience including testifying.
#1247 Consultant is a professor in the Chemical Engineering and material science department. His research of interest are in:
- Applied & Computational Mathematics
- Biological Engineering
- Nanomaterials & Nanotechnology
- Polymer Science & Engineering
- Transport & Fluid Mechanics