The following are expert witnesses for navigation – GPS matters. Our experts cover the technologies of: GPS, cellular, mobile, location services, GIS, navigation with deposition and testifying experience.
#1046 Consultant has over thirty years of experience in the field of electrical, RF and telecommunications engineering. He has worked for private organizations and has been a founder of several successful start-up telecommunications companies. Expert holds over 35 US and International Patents in the telecommunications field. He has a great deal of litigation experience along with testifying experience.
- GPS technologies
- Phones: standards, services, and systems
- Wired technologies
- Wireless technologies
#1051 Consultant holds an Electrical Engineering Ph.D. and has over 40 years of wireless telecommunication industry experience. He has invented over 30 patents and applications, lectured at respected institutes and has a great deal of litigation along with testifying experience.
- Mobile phones and networks: LTE (4G), WCDMA – UMTS (3G), 3GPP HSDPA – HSUPA, Wimax (4G) LMDS OFDMA based
- 3GPP and 3GPP2 protocol stack MAC/RRC/RLC, smartphones, low power design, GUI
- Software technologies: Voice applications, Parallel computing, Distributed computing, Mobile applications, C, C++, Matlab, Assembly, Client Server, Remote desktop, Voice streaming, Media streaming
- Alliance: 3GPP HSPA/WLAN, Blue Tooth, BTLE, UWB, 802.16 WiMax
- LBS: 3GPP GPS / 3GPP2 A-GPS, Location Based Services, LBS tracking, GPS database
- Computer architecture: Processor design, DSP, RISC/CISC, Memory, hardware abstraction, Virtualization, Virtual machines
- Mobile computing: 3GPP baseband processing, channel coding and modem, application processors, graphics processors, Display and power management
- Music, Voice and Video coding and encoding, including MP3, MP2, VoIP, 3GPP AMR, 3GPP2 EVRC, WB
#1053 Consultant’s expertise encompasses a broad range of technical and managerial disciplines including voice communications, data networking, carrier services for public/private switched & dedicated networks, image processing, wireless and cable transmission systems, security systems including intruder detection, access control and video surveillance as well as operational and strategic planning. During the course of his career, he has worked for various organizations in a consultative, design/engineering and managerial capacity. He has supported numerous clients with respect to technology consulting in the financial services, high technology, legal, corporate, health care and education sectors. His technical practice presently encompasses Strategic Planning and Expert Witness litigation support. Earlier in his career, he worked in the military aerospace industry developing strategic and tactical command and control systems for various agencies in the defense and intelligence communities. He has testifying experience as well.
- Automated out dialing systems
- Access control systems
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) & Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Cabling & Wire-based systems
- Cellular telephony
- Intrusion detection systems
- LOS Microwave Systems
- Mission – Critical Infrastructure Design for Data Centers
- Mobility management
- Packet Radio
- Packet Switching /Internet Protocol
- Packet Speech / Voice over IP
- Satellite communications
- Telephone switching systems
- Video Surveillance Systems & video Digitization
- Voice digitization/voice processing
- Voice messaging
- Wireless Communications Systems
#1081 Experience as a patent consulting expert for the Global Positioning System, GIS, Navigation, Telecom, Storage, and Embedded Computing industries. Expert has been deposed for an ITC matter.
- User Interface design – embedded graphical and menu interfaces for mobile, GPS, robotic and security applications
- GIS mapping software interface and design including Google Maps, Microsoft MapPoint – Bing Maps, Know-Where Systems, ArcView
- GPS, Teleconferencing, Radar and wireless circuit design and signal processing algorithms
- Software / algorithm development using C, C++, Java, Python, Perl
- High performance computing architectures and switched fabrics
- Database development using MySQL and Oracle
- Communications protocols including TCP/IP, HTTP, SMTP, NTP, CDMA, GPRS, GSM and CDPD
- Textual and Natural Language processing in Python
- Enterprise network applications development using BSD sockets on Linux/Unix
- Audio and Video CODECs
- 8/16/32/64 bit microprocessor circuitry design
#1082 Consultant holds a E.E. Ph.D. from a top Massachusetts university and is currently a professor teaching in the Electrical and Computer Engineering; Professor of Computer Science. He performs research and teaches in the areas of navigation, communications, and computer system design. His research focuses on the development, testing, and evaluation of systems for both civilian and military applications with a special emphasis on techniques focused on indoor, underground, or otherwise GPS-deprived situations.
#1095 Consultant holds a PhD. In Electrical Engineering .He has been in the business of electronic design since 1979. His core business is the design of electronic controls for the Unmanned Air Vehicle (UAV) market, including inertial measurement, autopilots, electrical power controls, RF systems and video technology. Expert has litigation experience.
- Electronic Hardware
- Embedded Control Systems
- GPS Systems
- Joystick Design (Games)
- Power Supplies
- RF Systems
#1099 Consultant is a Caltech PhD with some 45 years of experience at the top levels of government, academia, and industry. “Scientist of the Year” award in the gov’t, “Best Professor” award in academia, and numerous awards in the aerospace industry. As an expert witness, he has testified at the ITC, at the Federal Court in Alexandria, VA, and elsewhere including overseas in intellectual property cases. Expert has been deposed over 60 times, written dozens of expert witness reports.
- 3G, 4G, LTE
#1144 Consultant has a Ph.D. and is a Professor which research focuses in GIS, Spacial information and mapping. He has litigation experience.
#1238 Consultant is a professor in electrical engineering and computer science. His Research Interests are in : electronic navigation systems, navigation system simulation, GPS receiver design, GPS multipath analysis and mitigation. Consultant has a great deal of litigation experience along with testifying experience.
#1248 Consultant is an internationally known expert in statistical signal processing theory: detection, estimation, filtering; algorithm development and performance analysis. Extensive experience in applications of statistical signal processing to various engineering problems, including:
- Digital communications
- Wireless communications
- Antenna and sensor arrays
- Direction finding and Geo-location
- Radar and sonar systems
- Adaptive filtering
- Time-frequency analysis
Consultant has published over 490 papers in scientific journals and professional conferences. He was the principal investigator on numerous Department of Defense projects in the areas of signal and array processing. He has expert witness experience.
#1470 Consultant has over 40 years of experience developing products and services by fusing enabling technology and conducting R&D and product development in the areas of IT, Wireless, Software Applications, M2M, Real Time Embedded Software, Streaming HD Video Media Content Delivery, NFC, LBS, GPS, BI, DW, Web 2.0, SOA, NFC .Net, WCF, Federated and Clustered MSSQL, GIS and SaaS & PaaS, C++, Server Virtualization, Cloud Computing, TB SAN, Military and Space Avionics and E-Commerce to design products to fill real-world needs. He has a great deal of litigation experience along with testifying in complex systems & computing architectures for M2M applications, fleet telematics, LBS Markets, Wireless, SOA, SaaS and PaaS, Cloud systems and IT systems.