The following are expert witnesses for optoelectronics matters. Our experts cover the technologies of: opto-electronics packaging/systems, lasers, VCSEL with deposition and testifying experience.
# 1018 Expert holds a Ph.D. in Optoelectronics. He has over 175 patents, has been engaged on six matters including an ITC trial. His technical background specializes in CMOS based image sensor materials, devices, optics, optical switching and products, high speed silicon drivers for VCSEL based circuits, modules, and systems.
#1024 He is a professor in Mechanical Engineering with over 40 years of industry experience. This Expert has authored 36 books, 48 book chapters, over 500 articles and has spoken at invited talks, lectures and key note presentations. His Expertise is in opto-electronics semiconductor package, microelectronic packaging design, power supplies, fans, systems, electronic products and MEMS packaging. He has written expert reports, deposed and testified at federal and ITC courts.
- Electronic products
- MEMS packaging
- Microelectonic packaging design
- Power supplies
- Semiconductor package
#1043 Expert with a Ph.D. in Physics and expertise in display technology (LCD), lasers, optics and electro-optics. He has over 37 patents, over 500 publications and has litigation experience including testimony.
#1161 Consultant is a design engineer for lighting industry, working in the light and heat therapy to design, specifications sourcing and testing of LED light fixtures.
#1166 Consultant is an expert in the design and refinement of all kinds of electro-optical systems and many other types of mixed-technology systems, with emphasis on high performance at low cost. Leading designer of ultrasensitive optoelectronics and other low noise analog circuitry.
- Holds 43 US patents issued or pending, with extensive experience in both sides of the patent process: drafting and prosecution as well as technical interpretation and litigation.
- Wrote 30+ technical articles on electro-optics and advanced instruments.
- Expert has litigation and testifying experience.
#1201 Expert is a Ph.D. and has an industry background in microelectronics and optics research and development in the fields of semiconductor device fabrication, micro-optics, opto-electronic packaging, integrated opto-electronic systems, display technology, and parallel computing architectures. Areas of expertise include:
- Advanced packaging
- Classical and quantum optics
- Communication and information theory
- Compound semiconductor devices
- Computer and memory architectures
- Digital and analog VLSI design
- Display technologies
- Guided-wave optics technologies
- Liquid crystal technology and components
- Low-cost, wafer-level manufacturing
- Microelectronics fabrication processes
- Microfluidics structures
- Neuromorphic computing
- Optical high-speed interconnection
- Optical storage technologies
- Optical telecommunication and switching
- Optoelectronic integration and packaging
- Refractive and diffractive micro-optics
- Signal processing
- Thermomechanical design
- WDM transmission and switching
Consultant has testifying experience.
#1484 Consultant is a highly experienced, CalTech educated chip designer who was the former Director of Design Engineering for a large corporation. His background includes high performance data converter circuits, optoelectronic devices, circuits, packages and systems, RF IC, wireless, wired and fiber-optic communications.